The first village hall was an ex-army hut transported to the site in 1919.
It was demolished in the 1940s.
The second hall was a pre-fabricated building which was installed in 1975.
Due to a number of structural weaknesses, it was demolished in 1987.
The current hall was built in 1987 and officially opened in 1988.
Most of the construction costs were met by grants provided by Hampshire County Council, East Hampshire District Council and Whitehill Town Council.